AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- INS Random Thank You for Client Service (06/03/2015), $50.00 with Thank You letter from the PVC, Division of Information Services, Griffith University.
- Sessional Career Advancement Development (SCAD) program, QUT, May 2012, $ 1,000 (Approximate)
- Apple iOS Workshop Scholarship, AUC workshop Brisbane , 15-17 April 2011, $450
- Travel Award, ADCS 2010: The Fifteenth Australasian Document Computing Symposium and The University of Melbourne, 09/10/2010-10/12/2010, $700
- Travel Award, HCSNet | The ARC Network in Human Communication Science, 30/11/2009 -01/12/2009, $300
- ISTE Conference Travel Grant, International Society for Teacher Education, 03/06/2009 – 09/06/2009, US$4,000.
- Australian Leadership Award Fellowship, AusAID, Phase 1: 05/04/2008 – 1/05/2008, $15,000. This award sponsored training program on Leadership and Action Research held at University of New England, Armidale, Australia from 6th April 2008 to 30th April 2008. The fellowship also sponsored the participation to the 28th Annual Seminar, International Society for Teacher Education held at University of New England, Armidale from 20th to 25th April 2008
- Australian Leadership Award Fellowship, AusAID, Phase 2: 28/06/2009 – 01/07/2009, $5,000. This award sponsored three days conference program and a paper presentation in the 2009 Annual Conference of Australian Teacher Education Association (ATEA) at the Charles Sturt University, Albury, Victoria Australia.
- QUT Write Up Scholarship, 01/09/2012 – 30/11/2012, $ 5932.00. This three months stipend scholarship supported the write up of a journal paper for the JASIST.
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarship, QUT, 09/03/2009 – 08/03/2012, $ 67,500 (Approximate). This tuition fee scholarship also covered several conference travels both within Australia and overseas.
- Postgraduate Degree (Master) Scholarship, Royal Government of Bhutan, 01/06/2004 -01/02/2006, $ 60,000 (Approximate). This scholarship sponsored my master degree at the Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia from July 2004 to December 2005. The scholarship covered tuition fee, health insurance, living stipend and travel allowances.